More information below
An extreme, unique and unforgettable experience only for certified divers
With its warm waters and good visibility, Playa del Carmen is one of the best places in the world to observe Bull sharks from November to March, before they migrate north.
Enjoy the fantastic moment and the adrenaline rush
We want to share with you this incredible experience of being able to observe these elegant and majestic predators up close and in their natural environment, to learn from them and know their true behavior, recognize that they are intelligent wild animals but also that they need our protection.
PADI ADVANCED or PADI OPEN WATER DIVER certification required
We offer two types of dives, the first is for observation only, which requires the PADI OPEN WATER DIVER certificate, the second is the feeding, which requires the PADI ADVANCED certificate.
This is a perfect opportunity to increase your performance in diving. Check out our diving courses!
The observation is a deep dive to 18m where you will have the opportunity to see various creatures swimming around.
Sometimes the shark approaches and stands in front of the divers, this dive requires calm and control of its buoyancy and therefore proper certification.
Deep dive to 24 m during which the sharks are fed by professional divers to be able to observe them more closely. Divers are assigned a spot that they maintain throughout the dive. Sharks are not shy and do not hesitate to pass among divers.
It is a high adrenaline experience that requires perfect control from each diver and, therefore, adequate certification.
$179 Adults / $169 Children
Save $10 USD p/p booking with at least 7 days in advance.
(6:30 AM Playa del Carmen, 5:45 AM Tulum) on a private van (10 people maximum) with air conditioning
Mexican whale shark conservation law applies. We will do between 2 and 3 jumps per pair. On the way back, we'll provide you with some sandwiches, water and soft drinks (vegetarian menu available to request at the time of your reservation)
What is included
- Roundtrip transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum (with air conditioning)
- Food and drinks (including our famous “ceviche”)
- Full snorkel equipment
What to bring
- Swimsuit and towel
- A shirt with long sleeves to protect yourself from the sun (thus, we protect the environment by reducing the use of sunscreen)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cameras (the arm more than 30cm is prohibited in the area)
- Biodegradable sunscreen (to use before getting on the boat)
- Cash (for tips and souvenirs) and $10 USD or $200 MXN in cash to pay for the National Park bracelet
100% refund will apply in the following cases:
- If the service is canceled by the provider. For example, in case of bad weather and it is not possible to reschedule.
- Due to illness (presenting a medical report).
- If the cancellation is made at least 48 hours before the day of the tour.
- If a date change is requested at least 48 hours before the tour date and a new date cannot be agreed.
50% refund will apply:
- If the cancellation is made before 5 p.m. (local time) the day before the tour.
- If a date change is requested before 5pm (local time) the day before the tour and a new date cannot be agreed.
Refunds will not apply:
- If the client does not appear on the date and time of the visit.