More information below
7 hours lifetime experience
Every day departures except every month’s 30th
English, Spanish, French* spoken tours
No pregnant women or children under 6 years
Caribbean lunch included the famous “ceviche”
Discover and swim with the wonderful whale shark
The whale shark is the largest fish in the world and totally harmless to humans. Swimming with this majestic animal is an unforgettable experience, to share with family and friends.
Being able to observe its slow and poetic movements through the water is an infinite learning about the marine animal kingdom and our relationships with it.
Unique lifetime experience
The Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico is one of the few places in the world where you can see the whale shark. These gentle giants are slow swimmers relative to their colossal size.
Hundreds of whale sharks visit the Caribbean coast of the Yucatan Peninsula during the summer season (June to mid September) to feed on plankton, which is very abundant at this time of year.
We work with the
best whale shark tour
In addition to have professional equipment, most of the captains and sailors are fishermen's children and know the sea and whale sharks perfectly.
$179 Adults / $169 Children
Save $10 USD p/p booking with at least 7 days in advance.
(6:30 AM Playa del Carmen, 5:45 AM Tulum) on a private van (10 people maximum) with air conditioning
Mexican whale shark conservation law applies. We will do between 2 and 3 jumps per pair. On the way back, we'll provide you with some sandwiches, water and soft drinks (vegetarian menu available to request at the time of your reservation)
What is included
- Roundtrip transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen or Tulum (with air conditioning)
- Food and drinks (including our famous “ceviche”)
- Full snorkel equipment
What to bring
- Swimsuit and towel
- A shirt with long sleeves to protect yourself from the sun (thus, we protect the environment by reducing the use of sunscreen)
- Hat and sunglasses
- Cameras (the arm more than 30cm is prohibited in the area)
- Biodegradable sunscreen (to use before getting on the boat)
- Cash (for tips and souvenirs) and $10 USD or $200 MXN in cash to pay for the National Park bracelet
100% refund will apply in the following cases:
- If the service is canceled by the provider. For example, in case of bad weather and it is not possible to reschedule.
- Due to illness (presenting a medical report).
- If the cancellation is made at least 48 hours before the day of the tour.
- If a date change is requested at least 48 hours before the tour date and a new date cannot be agreed.
50% refund will apply:
- If the cancellation is made before 5 p.m. (local time) the day before the tour.
- If a date change is requested before 5pm (local time) the day before the tour and a new date cannot be agreed.
Refunds will not apply:
- If the client does not appear on the date and time of the visit.